As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Powerbuilt #ad
Powerbuilt Alltrade 648605 Kit 20 Power Steering and Alternator Pulley Removal and Installation Tool Set Black #adPowerbuilt #ad
- For use on most power steering pump pulleys. Tool set for removal and installation of power steering pump and alternator pulleys. Storage case includes usage photos. Kit 20 includes 14-piece for removal and installation of the power steering pump and alternator pulleys.
Built to exceed tool standards. Tool solutions for most all situations. Includes special installer adapters, puller assembly with thrust bearing, jaw and sleeve. Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today.
|Manufacturer||Alltrade Tools #ad|
2. OTC #ad
OTC Tools 4530 Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set #adOTC #ad
- Housed in a blow molded storage case to protect and organized components. Fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8 inch, 1-1/4 inch, 1-5/16 inch and 1-3/8 inch.
|Manufacturer||OTC Tools #ad|
|Warranty||One (1) year limited warranty|
3. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH Power Steering Pump Puller Set, 41560D #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Quick-disconnect tools, bushing and screw sets included. Includes adapters for several different vehicle models. Use for installation and removal. Power-steering pump pulley kit for most domestic vehicles.
4. OEMTOOLS #ad
Removes and Installs Power Steering Pump Pulleys on Most Domestic Vehicles, OEMTOOLS 37031 Power Steering Pulley Puller and Installer Kit, GM, VW , green, Ford #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Convenient storage: our power steering puller and installer set comes in a molded carrying case for safe storage and easy portability; Take this power steering pump puller/installer from job to job while keeping your puller kit organized. Power steering pulley installer and remover: our power steering pulley tool is designed to remove and install power steering pump pulleys on most domestic vehicles; Power steering pulley remover pulls pressed-on water pump pulleys of GM V6 engines.
Works with many vehicles: this power steering pump pulley tool comes with two screws for use on most Ford, Chrysler, and VW power steering pulleys with Saginaw, GM, Thompson and Ford C111 and C2 pumps; Pulls pulleys on GM belt-driven vacuum pumps.
Product specifications: pulls any pulley with hub diameters measuring 1-1/8, 1-5/16, 1-1/4, or 1-3/8 inches; Pulls pulleys on GM belt driven vacuum pumps; Pulls pressed-on water pump pulleys of GM V6 engines. Heavy-duty power puller: the pulley clamp and removal screws in this OEM pulley puller installer kit are composed of rugged steel for long-lasting strength and durability; Power steering pump pulley installer designed to tackle any small pulley job.
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|
5. HFS #ad
Pulley Installer Power Steering Pump Alternator, HFS R Automotive Pulley Puller Remover #adHFS #ad
- Widely use: Works on most domestic cars and trucks. Kit includes: comes with completed adapters for unique and typical style pulleys-reversible split jaws for easy access to pulley flanges.
Adapters: included adapters necessary for modular engine reverse the jaws to pull the alternator internal bearing. Material: Carbon steel. Function: removes & installs pressed on alternator and power steering pump and other pulleys on engines.
6. ABN #ad
Ford, Chrysler Truck, ABN Automotive Power Steering Pump Pulley Remover Installer Tool Kit – Puller Removal Set for GM #adABN #ad
- Effortlessly remove power steering lines: the abn automotive power steering pump pulley remover installer tool kit is a disconnect toolset that releases and installs the power steering line from the pump on most American domestic vehicles such as 1989 to current GM pickups 1T, 1-1/4 inch, 1/2T, and 3/4T; Fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8 inch, 1-5/16 inch, and 1-3/8 inch.
Easy storage: heavy-duty 9. 3” x 2. 1” x 5. 5” inch 23. 6cm x 5. 3cm x 14cm plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization.
Easy to use: we recommend using lubrication on the tools before use; place the threaded screw in the center of your pulley with the half-moon clamp shells and lip retaining ring surrounding it, crescent wrench, and then use a ratchet, tightly screw the threaded stud onto the center of the end of your puller nut, then place the grabber nut center piece with a die on top, or air gun with socket to loosen and remove.
Fits your vehicle: for use on saginaw, and chrysler vehicles; two included screws for use on most ford, c2 power steering pumps found on ford, gm, thompson, ford 4.6l, chrysler, 3400 and 3800 V6 Engines or 2. 3ll quad 4 four-cylinder engine, 5. 4l and 5. 8l modular v8 engines, and Volkswagen VW power steering pulleys GM 3.
7. Thorstone #ad
Thorstone Power Steering Pulley Puller Installer Kit for Water Pump, Vacuum Pump Pulleys Installation Remover on Most Engines #adThorstone #ad
- Durable material: high carbon steel construction & Excellent manufacturing process:exquisite mold, meticulous gringding and exquisite screws for your comfort use.
Usage:the kit is used for removing and installing pressed-on alternator, power steering Pump and other Pulleys. After-sales service：if there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
Portable case: blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization. Compatible with: fit on late gm, ford & chrysler Engines;Includes special adapters for GM 3. 2 quad 4 engines and Ford Modular engines.
8. Dorman #ad
Dorman 300-200 Power Steering Pump Pulley for Select Models #adDorman #ad
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage. Direct replacement for a proper fit every time.
High-quality plastic and/or steel construction. Quality-tested to ensure trouble-free performance and longer service life. Easy installation.
|Manufacturer||Dorman - OE Solutions #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
9. Orion Motor Tech #ad
And Chrysler Vehicles, Pump Pulley Remover Installer Tools Compatible with Ford, GM, Orion Motor Tech Power Steering Pump Pulley Puller/Installer Tool Set #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- User friendly: this power steering pump pulley installer and remover set is intuitive but also comes with clear instructions for easy step by step operation; the custom blow-molded case keeps everything well organized and easy to store or carry between jobs. Power steering repair set: this orion motor tech tool kit for home and professional power steering repair pulls and installs any pump pulley with a 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, or 1-3/8 inch hub diameter.
Wide compatibility: this pulley pump removal kit is compatible with the saginaw, gm, Thompson, and Ford C111 C2 power steering pumps in most Ford, and Chrysler vehicles and the belt-driven vacuum pumps and press-on water pump pulleys in GM's V6 engines; the two forcing screws also work with most VW vehicles' power steering systems.
Complete 7-piece set: this pulley pump puller kit includes a pulley remover, 2 forcing screws, 1 sleeve, a pulley installer, 2 puller jaws, and a disconnect tool; the reversible puller jaw design also lets you check and repair pulley flanges with greater ease.
Durable performance: each of these power steering tools is constructed from structural-grade 45# carbon steel for the necessary strength to get your work done right; each piece is also heat treated and blackened for even greater dependability and superior corrosion resistance to give you years of use.
10. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W87021 Power Steering Pump Pulley Installer #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Installs pulleys without damage to pump by exerting force only through the shaft. For use on most Ford power steering pump pulleys. Early model chrysler, gm, vw, and Ford with 3/8”-16 threaded internal pulley shafts.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|