As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Valvoline #ad
Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 QT #adValvoline #ad
- Formulated with extreme-Pressure Additives To Minimize Gear Wear From Shock Loads. Recommended for conventional hypoid differentials and non-synchronized Manual Transmissions In Passenger Cars, Sport Utility Vehicles, Light Trucks, Vans And Heavy-Duty Trucks Where An Api-Gl5 Or Gl-4 Fluid Is Specified.
Protects against severe Temperatures To Help Extend Service Life. Helps protect against gear Wear From Scuffing, Scouring, Corrosion And Pitting.
2. ULTRA 1PLUS #ad
Ultra1Plus SAE 80W-90 Conventional Gear Oil API GL-5 | 5 Gallon Pail #adULTRA 1PLUS #ad
- Extended gear and bearing life due minimal deposits. Increased load carrying capability. Exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high temperature oxidation. Longer seal life. Reduced maintenance cost and longer equipment life.
3. Lucas Oil #ad
White, Lucas Oil LUC10046 SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil, 1 Gallon #adLucas Oil #ad
- Ideal for shock loading applications. Provides rust protection. Can be used in limited slip differentials. Affordable Solutions.
|Brand||Lucas Oil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucas Oil #ad|
4. Valvoline #ad
Valvoline SynPower SAE 75W-90 Full Synthetic Gear Oil 1 QT #adValvoline #ad
- Helps provide outstanding thermal stability for cleanliness and longer service life. Recommended for conventional and limited slip differentials and non-synchronized manual transmissions where API GL-5 or API GL-4 fluid is specificed.
Formulated to maintain excellent low temperature fluid protection. Contains special additives to assist in protecting gear teeth from rust and corrosion and reduce chattering in limited-slip differentials.
5. ACDelco #ad
23 oz, ACDelco GM Original Equipment 10-4051 GL-5 80W-90 Axle Gear Oil #adACDelco #ad
- Meets general motors specification no. Meets astm stp-512a meaning that the lubricant resists deposit formation and assists in protecting against rippling, ridging, pitting, or spalling.
9985182 meaning that the fluid meets a wide range of external and internal specifications including SAE J306. Meets american petroleum Institute API GL-5 specifications for use in severe conditions.
6. RAVENOL #ad
RAVENOL J1C1135-001 SAE 90w EPX Gear Oil API GL-5 1 Liter #adRAVENOL #ad
- Please see product Description regarding the California Proposition 65 Warning. High pressure and stable lubrication film, outstanding wear protection under any condition, reduced transmission noise, and the best transmission and drive-line efficiency even under full load.
Excellent cold flow property and outstanding shear stability. Outstanding corrosion, rust, and non-ferrous metal protection. Neutral to sealants, causing the transmission to seal tight, with no oil loss.
7. ULTRA 1PLUS #ad
Ultra1Plus SAE 90 Conventional Gear Oil API GL-5 | 5 Gallon Pail #adULTRA 1PLUS #ad
- Good foam resistance. Offers long equipment life by protecting gears from rust. Offers very good corrosion protection. It contains a highly shear stable tackiness. Good oxidation resistance.
8. TRIAX #ad
Triax Synergy Gear MAX 75W-90 GL-5 Limited Slip, Ultra Long Drain 500k Miles, Gear/Differential Lubricant 1 Gallon, Manual Transmission #adTRIAX #ad
- Features exceptional power transfer under extreme conditions. Meets and exceeds api gl-5 and Limited Slip requirements and a very wide range of specifications across multiple OEMs. Dont be fooled by cheap products which advertise themselves as Synthetics but have a VI Index below 160 and freeze at -30F and a very limited specification range.
750, 000 miles for Class 8 highway trucks. Will not shear under extreme torque. Professional grade: unrivaled shear stability and longevity. Wide range of applications - hypoid and ring gears, delivers excellent ep extreme pressure and aw anti-wear performance in a wide range of ls and nON-LS gear systems, differentials, Racing / Drifting.
True synthetic with pao - this is a true synthetic formulation with PAO base oil.
Exceptional load bearing capacity - Exceeds the highest load test rating, Stage 14. Excellent wear control - up to 62% less wear vs oem specifications across various standards. Greatly exceeds ep and aw tests fzg and l-37 - proven protection far beyond spec requirements, Heavy Duty Off-Road, Limited Slip - Heavy Duty Highway, Passenger Cars, with hypoid and other gears. Extreme drain intervals - 500, 000 miles for heavy duty trucks and passenger cars.
|Manufacturer||TRIAX LUBRICANTS LLC #ad|
9. John Deere #ad
John Deere OEM 1 Gallon GL-5 Gear Lubricant 80W-90 TY26815 #adJohn Deere #ad
- Working air temperature range -4 F to +95 F -20 C to + 35 C. Can be used in any application requiring API, GL-5; SAE 80, 90 or 80W-90 Designed for gears, low-torque and low-speed, particularly hypoid, which operate under conditions of high-speed, high-torque.
Genuine oem part number: TY26815. Meets api service designation MIL-L-2105E.
|Brand||John Deere #ad|
|Manufacturer||John Deere #ad|
10. VP Racing Fuels #ad
VP Racing Fuels Hi Performance Classic GL-4 Gear Oil, Quart SAE 80W-90 #adVP Racing Fuels #ad
- Applications include synchronizers, thrust washers, bushings and other components typically found in classic manual transmissions and transaxles.
Not to be used in applications requiring a GL-5 extreme pressure or other gear oil quality. Do not use in applications calling for an OEM specialized lubricant. Vp classic sae 80w-90 api gl-4 gear oil for use with ‘yellow metals', thrust washers, like synchronizers, bushings, & other components typically found in classic manual transmissions and transaxles.
Recommended for use in traditional transmissions, Ford, Muncie, such as Rockwell, Borg-Warner, Saginaw, and import transmissions/transaxles calling for an API GL-4 gear oil.